Public Health Education
Customized On-site Training Modules
Our Public Health Education program consists of modules that you may select from to customize your own training experience. Your training will be delivered at your location and delivered to the audience you select.
If you do not see a subject that you are looking for, please contact us and we would be happy to develop custom content for you on another topic.
These trainings are intended to be delivered to a community or jurisdiction but can be tailored to a regional approach, if preferred.
A full day of training is 15 units, which includes morning and afternoon breaks as well as a break for lunch.
- Crisis Communications During Health Emergencies
- Intro Level (3 units)
- Advanced Level (+5 units)
- Crisis Communications for Leaders (2 units)
- Busting Vaccine Myths (2 units)
- Social Media for Public Health (2 units)
- Infectious Disease and Bioterrorism Update (2 units)
- State of Public Health Preparedness (2 units)
Emerging Infectious Deases
- Dealing with Disruptive Patients (3 units)
- Exercise (+2 units)
- Isolation and Quarantine Plans and Testing (4 units)
- Crisis Communications: Lessons from Ebola and Zika (1 unit)
- Managing PPE Inventory (1 unit)
- Ebola Waste Management (1 unit)
- Ebola: Its History and Where We Are Today (2 units)
- Zika and other mosquito-spread diseases (2 units)
- SUMMIT: Ebola, Public Health, Hospitals and First Responders Working Together (8 units)
- Medical Countermeasure Dispensing
- Reaching Rural Populations (1 unit)
- Reaching Vulnerable Populations (1 unit)
- Strategic National Stockpile Overview (1 unit)
- Customized Training for POD Managers & Dispensers (6 units)
- Point of Dispensing Tabletop Simulation (3 or 5 units)
Pandemic and Flu
- Community-level Epidemic Planning (incl. Ebola) (3 units)
- Business Preparedness for a Severe Pandemic (2 units)
- Telecommuting During a Health Emergency (2 units)
- Personal Preparedness for Pandemics & Other Communicable Diseases (1 unit)
To discuss your customized training program, please contact David Reddick at email@example.com or directly at (314) 574-4811.