Time to Review, Update and Test Your Isolation and Quarantine Plan
The ongoing outbreaks of Ebola in Africa, and its occasional presence in the U.S. has led political and public health leaders to focus sharply on Isolation and Quarantine plans, and that means local health departments must move quickly and efficiently to review, update and test their plans, and improve them as needed.
Bio-Defense Network, the nation’s leading public health preparedness partner, will analyze and stress test your plans and provide recommendations based on proven and nationally endorsed tools and other best practices from around the country. Many Isolation and Quarantine plans were developed with infectious diseases such as tuberculosis in mind, and have never been tested against something more fearful and virulent, like Ebola. Public Health professionals may not accurately predict the threats they will face in the future, and now isn’t the time to find out that your plans won’t hold up. It is the time to act.
We can help you:
- Ensure your plans can handle the stress of public hysteria and misinformation
- Solidify legal obligations with critical partners
- Anticipate and plan for legal response to Isolation Order challenges
- Identify liability and logistical challenges for extended isolation
- Tighten messaging and monitoring practices
- Build trust with your community through your public health preparedness capabilities.
During a comprehensive five-day engagement, our team of public health preparedness experts will help analyze, test and recommend remedial steps for critical areas within your current plans, including legal, logistical, staffing and volunteer issues, crisis communications and emergency management analysis.
To learn more and reserve your week during this limited engagement, call 855-BDN-1970 or email email@example.com.