What is HSEEP?
The Homeland Security Exercise and Evaluation Program (HSEEP) provides a set of guiding principles for exercise programs, as well as a common approach to exercise program management, design and development, conduct, evaluation, and improvement planning.
Why choose the consultants from Bio-Defense Network?
Because our consultants have actual field experience at the national and local level. Many of our consultants are active in disaster response, so they have real world disaster preparedness experiences which will be brought to bear to enhance attendee’s experiences during exercises.
The types of exercises that we can perform are listed below:
- Local Government Emergency Operations Plan
- Continuity of Operations Plan
- Business Continuity Plan
- Disaster Medical Health Plan
- Crisis & Emergency Risk Communications Plan
- Medical Mass Care Plan
- Medical Needs Shelter Plan
- Alternate Care Site Plan
- Mass Fatality Plan
- Mass Prophylaxis Plan
- RSS Warehouse Plan
- Open or Closed POD Field Operations Guide
- Priority Prophylaxis Plan
- CHEMPACK Plan
- Biohazard Defense System Plan
- Outbreak Response Plan
- Disease Investigation Plan
- Disease Control Plan
- Pandemic Influenza Plan
- BioWatch Plan
- Medical Surge
- Healthcare Facility Medical Evacuation and Shelter in Place
- Notification/Communications Plan